Tuesday, 26 January 2016

INCREDIBLE! DEAD BODIES BURIED DISCOVER NEAR PENTECOSTAL CHURCH IN ENUGUN STATE. see pictures below


There is outrage in Enugu State following the discovery, Monday evening, shocking images of dead bodies buried in shallow graves along the Enugu Port-Harcourt Express Road.
The incident, which occurred at the Ugwuaji Area of the State has kept residents in tears.
It was gathered that human parts and fresh dead bodies were discovered at an uncompleted building, inside a bush along the Express Way.

A source hinted that curious villagers raised the alarm, which prompted security agencies to invade the location.
In the meantime, villagers are pointing accusing fingers on a new church located close to the scene.
One of those who were at the scene described the act as “wicked and the most inhuman action I have seen in my entire life.”


 “I was traveling when I saw the crowd there and had to stop. This is wickedness of the highest order. Accusing fingers are being pointed at a particular new church along that road; I don’t know who did this; but I must say that the wicked will never go unpunished

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gbenga Hashim to Nigerians on Independence Day: Stand Up, Demand First-Class Leadership ...Unveils proposed $4tn economy, 4m bpd crude, N605 petrol, affordable energy for industrialization

  •Says the Nigeria we want cannot be outsourced The Presidential candidate of the Accord Party, Dr. Gbenga Hashim, has challenged Nigerians...