Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gbenga Hashim to Nigerians on Independence Day: Stand Up, Demand First-Class Leadership ...Unveils proposed $4tn economy, 4m bpd crude, N605 petrol, affordable energy for industrialization
•Says the Nigeria we want cannot be outsourced The Presidential candidate of the Accord Party, Dr. Gbenga Hashim, has challenged Nigerians...
-
A legal practitioner, Mr. Ojeh Godwin, has lamented what he called flagrant abuse of statutory procedure and due process, calling for an ...
-
Shame in Nigeria entertainment industry as nollywood Enugu location nude pix leak out







If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:
emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com
If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.
Sincerely,
Emily