Wednesday 14 June 2017

H-O-R-R-O-R POPULAR BADAGRY RICH MAN BURIES 5 PREGNANT WOMEN ALIVE

Bricklayer Discovers 5 Pregnant Women Encased in Pillars of Rich Man’s House at Badagry

The world is getting stranger by the day. In fact, many say we are already living in the end times to explain the inordinate, sadistic ways people are looking for money. No wonder, there is this popular saying in Yoruba land: Isale oro legbin. That is, behind every successful man there is a crime.

The following story was narrated to BETH NEWS by a professional bricklayer in Lagos about a bizarre experience he had recently survived. The experience, which led to severe mental trauma, saw him suffering loss of memory for more than eight months, only regaining it after sustained mental and spiritual care.

It was on a Thursday morning. A brick-layer friend of called me on phone to meet him at Oshodi. He said that I should come along with my working tools for a pillar-casting job that was pending. Though he had not mentioned the particular area the assignment was scheduled for, I did not bother to ask. The moment I heard it was a casting job, my head swelled. I smelled money, because I knew any casting job was lucrative business. Besides, despite my widely acknowledged skills, it had been a long while that I was called for a brick-laying job. I quickly told him to wait for me; that I was at somewhere around Agege to see a client and I would need to go back to my home in Iju-Ishaga, along Agege road, to carry my working tools. He said he would wait for me.

I rushed to my house to pick everything I would be needing and, not quite long after, we met at Oshodi. After exchanging pleasantries he told me a car would soon arrive to pick us. After waiting for about five minute, my friend received a call and described the exact place we are standing. In a jiffy, a Range Rover car parked close to us, asked after our name and told us that he had been sent to pick us.

 As we proceeded on our journey, I noticed that we passed through Badagry and got to a clearing in the bush where four different mansions were under construction. But we were taken to a nearby yet-to-be-completed duplex. It had five very big pillars – two were located inside and the remaining three outside.

A few minutes after we had been shown those pillars to be cast, a tall, dark-complexioned man came out from one of the uncompleted buildings. He was so good-looking and exuded such confidence, that didn’t need to be told that was the owner of those structures. Within me I was thinking the man must be one of those big politicians. He greeted us and we responded promptly and respectfully. Walking closely behind him were three young, lanky men. Though I was a bit intimidated by their presence, my courage sprang from the fact that my services were needed – I had been called to cast the five pillars in the house.

My joy was sky-bound when the man assured us that, if we did a good job he would pay us ten times as much as the going rate in the industry. I was already doing arithmetic in my head, rearranging priorities and upgrading financial plans. But joy turned to horror and revulsion when we got to inspect the pillars to be cast: tied inside each was a pregnant woman. I refused to do the job. So also did my friend.

Soon the affluent man came back with a guard. He didn’t waste time trying to persuade us. He bluntly threatened us that if we refused to cast the pillars with those pregnant women inside, then we should consider ourselves dead already. He started chanting incantations in Yoruba language: Aja to ba wole tekun lai sawo afejewe… Immediately I heard this my legs started shivering. My friend and I were told to bring out our phones, which were collected from us. And after several hours of threatening us with gun and beating us mercilessly, we had no option than to cast the pillars, with the pregnant women in them.

 Immediately we finished the work, we were been blindfolded. And that is what I remember last of my Badagry trip. I lost consciousness and did not regain it until after several months.  I tried to recollect the whole scenario but I lost my memory completely. I later told some Oodua People’s Congress (OPC) stalwarts in my community about the experience, but much as we tried to locate the site of the pillar-casting job, each time we got to Badagry I would lose consciousness and forget every bit of the route we took that day.

 Recently I narrated my experience to some men of God, and they have started praying over it. I believe very soon God will expose the devils in human skin that perpetrated this evil deed, because every day belongs to the thief but one day belongs to the owner.

The brick-layer’s experience exposes many ways society is endangered. One, for whatever odious reason, pregnant women are considered a potent ingredient in particular rituals. Two, a professional’s moral astuteness is not enough to prevent misdeeds: they can be forced against their will to commit heinous crimes. Three, in a society that celebrates affluence, criminals will continue to easily lure the unsuspecting into becoming victims or unwilling collaborators.

While it is pertinent to warn pregnant women to be wary about the company they keep and avoid circumstances that may compromise or endanger them, the general public should be encouraged to report suspicious scenarios to the appropriate authorities. Above all, the Lagos State government needs to pay greater attention to the Badagry axis, where tales of evil occult practices have been on the increase in recent times. It would be recalled that widely read newspaper recently reported how a man who always pretended to be a hunter was caught red-handed with a freshly-cut woman’s head in the axis.

BETH NEWS promises to bring you an update on its findings in the next edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NBM Africa Congratulates Senegal President-Elect H.E Bassirou Diomaye Faye

His Excellency Sir, President Bassirou Diomaye Faye, On behalf of NBM Africa, we extend our heartfelt congratulations to you on your victory...