Thursday 14 May 2020

Heartfelt Appreciation From Ademola Adeleke

So much has happened over the years that has persistently renewed my faith in God Almighty. The wonderful outpouring of love, warm wishes and  goodwill messages on my birthday is yet another reminder of how truly blessed I am to have great people like you in my life. Truly

"ENIYAN LASO IYI MI".

I am overwhelmed with the countless prayers of love and good wishes received from each and everyone of you through major media platforms. I want to say a big thank you for the calls, text messages to our Royal fathers, our Osun fathers and mothers, elders, our political leaders and pillars of our great party;(PDP) and indeed my comrade brothers and sisters in the audacious struggle for uplifting and empowerment of the good people of Osun.

The wonderful birthday wishes means a lot to me, especially knowing that you took time from your busy schedules to celebrate with me,  I feel truly blessed to call you my own despite my not being physically present with you, I felt all the love. 

It is my fervent prayer that God Almighty will continue to bless us all, together we shall achieve the success.

Imole koni salai tan ni ile aye gbogbo wa o.

Amin

Senator Ademola Nurudeen Sen Ademola Adeleke

No comments:

Post a Comment

NBM Africa Congratulates Senegal President-Elect H.E Bassirou Diomaye Faye

His Excellency Sir, President Bassirou Diomaye Faye, On behalf of NBM Africa, we extend our heartfelt congratulations to you on your victory...