Saturday 9 May 2020

Outstanding Husband, Dr. Dotun Fadipe's Birthday Message To Wife

I have been trying to wait for 12:00 to make some noise but I can't wait again.
May 10 every year is a day I always look forward to. The story started 10th May, 2000 when I went to Ribadu Hall A28 to look for my fellowship member who was celebrating her birthday. On getting there she was not in and very unlike me, I decided to wait and finally she came.

We greeted normally and exchange pleasantry and we parted. As God will have it we eventually became friends who only discuss Bible, as time goes on people began to tell me she is my wife, I rejected it and could almost swear it will never happen. Somehow one of my best friend said don't say that again, only God knows tomorrow.

I agreed but honestly just to allow me rest. However, after sometime, it dawn on me she is the one and I decided to pursue it, alas it was a yes. The rest they say is history.

Happy birthday to my wife, friends for twenty years. It's the best thing that can happen to me. Love you always and you are always giving me reasons to love you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NBM Africa Congratulates Senegal President-Elect H.E Bassirou Diomaye Faye

His Excellency Sir, President Bassirou Diomaye Faye, On behalf of NBM Africa, we extend our heartfelt congratulations to you on your victory...