Thursday, 17 September 2020

Birthday Wishes To A Dogged Brother An Astute, Philanthropist Oyebanji Olasunkanmi Kazeem

I felicitate with our dear brother, friend, uncle. Mr. Oyebanji Olasunkanmi Kazeem on the occasion of his birthday celebrations.

You deserve all happiness and joy because you are a man whose word matches his action. A man full of empathy and milk of human kindness. You stand for what you believe is in the best interest of the masses and people around you.


I join countless well wishers in the world both home and abroad to celebrate a man of integrity, a courageous and fearless believer in equity and fairness

Your birthday is a rare opportunity to eulogize and celebrate your uncommon outstanding and your personality.


It's my prayer that; may you celebrate many more in good health, wealth and all things that your heart desires.


I must affirm the fact that, you are a worthy friend/brother and a dogged reforming activist with genuine heart who desires good for all. 


May I use this time to congratulate you on the occasion of your birthday anniversary and I wish you the best in every of your life endeavors. May God prosper all your ways and bless all yours. Amen.


Congratulations and my best wishes for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gbenga Hashim to Nigerians on Independence Day: Stand Up, Demand First-Class Leadership ...Unveils proposed $4tn economy, 4m bpd crude, N605 petrol, affordable energy for industrialization

  •Says the Nigeria we want cannot be outsourced The Presidential candidate of the Accord Party, Dr. Gbenga Hashim, has challenged Nigerians...