Friday 9 July 2021

How Former President, OBJ Captures, Resets Gani Adams Brain 20 years Ago

 

"I used to behave like him (Sunday Igboho) 20 years ago. People would be hailing me right, left and center and my head would swell until I understand the power of Government and I become refined...."


"However, I appeal to our Traditional Rulers starting from Ooni, to Alake and others leaders including our Governors who Sunday has abused and insulted, you know he insulted me too but we need to forgive and help him, we must not allow this to consume him. We must not look at his behaviour. Please let us help him, he is in serious trouble and needs our collective help....."


"Nobody, I repeat, nobody can arrest me or declare me wanted for organising a Zoom Meeting to protest and agitate for what I believe....."


"I asked one of the organisers who was very eloquent why he didn't join others in Ojota after calling them out, he said they're strategizing....Strategizing in the comfort of his room?" 


- Chief Gani Adams

Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland

No comments:

Post a Comment

NBM Africa Congratulates Senegal President-Elect H.E Bassirou Diomaye Faye

His Excellency Sir, President Bassirou Diomaye Faye, On behalf of NBM Africa, we extend our heartfelt congratulations to you on your victory...